3 Ways to Fish Hilton Head Island
This is our most popular trip! Enjoy a great day aboard the Captain Hook while fishing for a variety of unique fish.
- March - December Availability March - December
- 9 a.m. Times 9 a.m.
The Capt. Hook is the largest and most comfortable party fishing boat on Hilton Head Island, allowing us to take multiple groups at a time. We strive to provide you with the best service while enjoying the waters of Hilton Head’s Lowcountry. The company and boat are family-owned and operated. The boat is U.S. Coast Guard approved and inspected and has the following features:
- 70-foot-long, 21-foot-wide party fishing boat
- Comfortable enclosed cabin
- Shaded and seated fishing areas
- Galley on board, serving hot and cold food and drinks
- Two modern, clean restrooms
- Sunbathing on upper deck
Come experience the best offshore fishing, shark fishing, inshore fishing, and more on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina! We are located about one hour north of Savannah and Tybee Island, Georgia, and an hour south of Beaufort, South Carolina.